Every garden-maker should be an artist along his own lines. That is the only possible way to create a garden, irrespective of size or wealth.
(Vita Sackville-West)

Monday, August 9, 2010

Blooming 2010!


Baja Daylily
Originally uploaded by Pots and Pansies
So basically my yard has not been a priority the past couple of years. In my mind it was still the same blank slate it was 5 years ago when I moved in here. Imagine my surprise when all the perennials I forgot I had planted started blooming like crazy!

All I could do it sit back and say, thank you.

There is nothing like sitting on the deck and looking at full gorgeous blooming plants.

And despite some of the problems the wet, humid weather has caused (more on that later) most of my annuals are looking pretty good, too.

Check out the rest of the blooms!

No comments: